Please read before placing an order with Jeys Saddlery.
* All orders are custom made for you - which means I can not resale something made custom for you.
* There is a 50% deposit required on all custom orders. This does include saddles as well!!Remaining balance is due when order is picked up or before shipping out.
* When submitting a brand/logo - Please draw it out, have a picture with you or email us with the exact brand/logo.
* When ordering a belt - Please make sure that you know your/the waist size exactly and that it is correct!! Please do NOT guess or assume the waist size.
* When placing an order with any kind of measurements, Please make sure that it is correct!! Once the leather is cut....it's cut.
*Be sure and look over your order, double check the spelling, details, etc. And sign off on it!!
*Please be very specific as to what you are wanting fixed.
Saddles - ex. rewooled, new strings, oiled, etc.
General - ex. new zipper, new straps, replace leather, etc.
**Any item brought in and NOT picked up within 30 days after being notified that it's ready, becomes property of Jeys Saddlery and is subject for resale!!
So PLEASE come and pick up your property!!!!
**If there is a mistake made on the part of Jeys Saddlery, we will make every effort necessary to fix, repair, or replace the item ordered at no cost...ONLY if the mistake was in fact made by Jeys Saddlery. That decision will be made by the owner, Todd Jeys.